- Sipput cannot guarantee sales leads to any member.
- The page will be a representative of Sipput and so will be professional at all times.
- The artist is responsible for all monies owed to them by clients generated by leads from Sipput.
- The artist must have Public Liability Insurance cover before working with Sipput (a copy will be required before leads are passed to you).
- If payment is not received from artist no leads will be passed to the artist from Sipput.
- Any artist may terminate their registration with Sipput with 30 days written notice.
- Sipput reserves the right to modify this agreement at any time, giving 14 days notice.
- The contract is legally binding.
The laws of England and Wales shall govern this contract and both Sipput and the artist agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Sipput will not be liable to any customer or member of the public for any information supplied on this website. Our website is provided on an “as is” basis and we do not make any representations or warranties if such information subsequently proves to be inaccurate or out of date. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss resulting from the information.
- All Artists registered to The Sipput Network or Exhibitors at any Sipput Promotions event, are self employed and so any persons entering an agreement with these companies or persons are not entering any such agreement with Sipput.
- Sipput is offering an information service only and no association is made between any other parties mentioned.
- Sipput is not responsible for the content and services of external websites that may be linked to/from the Sipput website.
- We request a reciprocal link to Sipput is placed on each advertisers site, this will optimise traffic throughout our industry benefiting all of us.
- The banner placement agreement is based upon a minimum term of 12 months, cancellation thereafter will be subject to 30 days written notice.
- The current costs of banner placement are based on 12 months and thereafter costs may vary.
Any changes in terms and conditions or charges will be subject to 30 days written notice.